Joseph Federico supervises the engineering staff and oversees testing at NJ MET. Joseph has made a number of announcements in the past year about updated testing procedures and maintaining standing in various engineering professional associations. Mr. Federico also oversees NJ MET’s charitable drives and contributions
Top Joseph Federico News Stories
- Joseph Federico, Director of NJ MET Inc., Announces its 2017 Toy Drive to Benefit OASIS, Haven for Women and Children of Paterson NJ
NJ MET Inc. Director Joseph Federico announced that the company’s annual holiday toy drive will benefit Oasis, a Haven for Women and Children, in Paterson, NJ, for the sixth consecutive year. Once again, toys and games have been collected since Thanksgiving. Wayne, NJ resident Joseph Federico has led this drive at NJ MET Inc. which has collected many toys for distribution throughout the holiday. “We are extremely grateful to our family and friends who continue to participate in this worthy cause. The support of this drive is overwhelming and humbling,” said Joseph Federico.
- NJ MET to Participate at the Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages 2017 Conference in Tampa Florida, Booth 913
NJ MET will participate in the DMSMS Conference for the seventh consecutive year. This year’s conference is being held on December 4-7th 2017 at the Tampa Convention Center
- NJ MET Announces March of Dimes Walk 2017 Sponsorship for the 14th Consecutive Year
Joseph Federico, Director of Operations at NJ MET, Inc. announces that he will lead Team NJ MET in the 2017 March of Dimes Walkathon, in Manhattan on Sunday, April 30, 2017, for the 14th consecutive year.
- NJ MET, Inc. Announces Renewal of SAE International Membership for his Seventh Consecutive Year
Joseph Federico, Vice President of NJ MET, Inc. announced the renewal of his membership with SAE International for a seventh year. SAE International is a U.S.-based, globally active, professional association and standards organization for engineering professionals in various industries. Principal emphasis is placed on transport industries such as automotive, aerospace, and commercial vehicles.
- NJ MET Inc. Announces Its Ninth Year of Assistance Efforts for Sri Lankan Refugees
NJ MET’s efforts to aid Sri Lankan refugees is headed by Joseph Federico, Director at NJ MET. The company has already sent its first shipment of supplies to Sri Lanka this year. Additional shipments will be made during the upcoming Easter/Passover season.